Friday, April 8, 2011

A Day in the Life: Monday, April 4, 2011 - Boston, MA to Dubuque, IA

The second installment of my "A Day in the Life" photo blogs. (You can find the first one here.)

For a whole day, I took a picture every time I did something which I found to be notable, time-consuming, or even mundanely necessary to my daily existence.

I've opted to use as few words as possible, but have included captions for pictures which I felt might need more clarification.

Here's a glimpse into a day of travel on the road.


-----








Saying goodbye to Annette at the train station in Boston.


Rental car shuttle.





Boston to Milwaukee.








Hidayat.


Charlie.

Coffee break in Madison, WI.


Hidayat.

Protests at the capitol in Madison.






Crossing the Mississippi River into Dubuque, IA.








Tim.

Kung Fu Panda.





3 comments:

Jason Hurwitz said...

Nice choice going to Red Robin!!!

What movie did ya'll see?

Nichole said...

Good job!! I really liked your performance especially viva la vida. We're playing that for our school chamber orchestra. When we heard you play it, we wanted to play it just like you. But Mrs. Rush won't let us. We were really inspired by you guys coming here(: NOw its our dream as 7th graders to become as good as you and perform in Barrage when we're older. Thanks!!

Nichole said...

Oh hey, did you stay at the Mariot by Olive Garden?