Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taking Note: Now with more notes!

After many afternoons and nights spent in hotel rooms fiendishly typing away and pasting html code, I'm very excited to have finally added the pages you now see listed above!  

Feeling the need to improve my blog, I thought to myself, "if I was visiting this blog, what could make it more interesting?"  Because what I do is play music, and because one of the most exciting parts of traveling can be eating in a new town, I figured that talking more about music and food was a good direction in which to head!

So, a brief rundown of the new material:

Blog -- My blog.  (What you're currently reading.)

About -- I never really flushed out my "profile" to the right side of the page, so I thought giving a little background on who I am and why I'm writing this blog might be good.

of Artists -- I'm always interested to find out which musicians inspire other musicians, so this is where I am taking note of artists who inspire me.  Plus, there are just some amazing videos you should go watch!

of Food -- As we spend so much time traveling and performing, we try to eat healthily.  In the search for alternatives to fast food, we've found some amazing restaurants to which we always return when near.  This is where I am taking note of food we love to eat.

I hope you enjoy the new additions, and thanks for reading!

No comments: