Saturday, November 7, 2009

Barrage in Arizona: A Few Pictures from Gilbert


With Amy Bennett & Bill Bitter, orchestra directors at Highland High--they have an unbelievable orchestra program. Amy is also one of the conductors for the Metropolitan Youth Symphony, which I played in as a kid.


With Kate Ernzen, a close friend from ASU.


A group of friends from my high school: Jennifer Yan, Valerie Keim, Mark's friend (who I met that night), Mark Goldfarb, and Jessica Aguilar.


With Annie Pennell, good friend since high school and 4th-grade-teacher-extraordinaire.

Kristina with my brother Scott.


With Maria and Nick Everetts--Nick was one of my private students for 7 (!) years!


With Molly, who also drove out to the Redlands show with my family.
And for the final surprise of the night:
Kiss marks left on my car window by my friends Jere & Lies'l.


I think that's the first time I've ever received such a wonderful gift as kisses on a window. And I'm not gonna lie...it feels good, hahaha.
Thanks, Jere & Lies'l!

2 comments:

Jere Van Patten said...

Our friend is a rock star - we had to do SOMETHING to brag about. =)

Allyson & Jere said...

How tragic that we had neither the time, NOR the patience to wait around 100 years until your autograph siging was done so WE could have our pic with you and be on the blog. hehe You know what this blog needs? A GOOD picture of us, your favorite, ridiculously insane friends, Jere, Allyson AND Lies'l. I'm just sayin. There is always Christmas, right?