Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Same Taylor, new place for notes!

Hey there, internet!

When you scroll down to the next entry, you may notice that it's from May 2012. After Barrage finished touring, I wasn't sure what to do with my blog. I thought I might write about other things, but never felt compelled to actually write something here...it just felt too much like I was encroaching on a closed chapter, a perfect artifact of my time on the road. 

That being said, I'm proud of all that happened here and can't wait to read it all again 20 years from now! I do intend to keep this blog up on the internet--not only for myself, but also for anyone who may be interested in learning about life on the road with Barrage.

In current news, I finally got around to creating an actual website! Last week, I built my new home on the web: www.taylormorrismusic.com. To see what I'm up to in real life post-May 2012, please drop by!

I'm not really sure how to wrap this up (I've never been one for articulate goodbyes), but am reminded of the wise words Tim Harley shared with me in Barrage: "Wherever you go, there you are."

Indeed. It's been quite the trip!

Whoever you are--wherever you are--I look forward to meeting you out on the road!

No comments: